Posting ads on Densiva.ng is easy and fast, just take the following steps to proceed:
- Click on Post Ads For FREE NOW
- Complete all the information about your item such as title, category, region, description, price and add photos(at least three photos needed for cars and phones).
- After filling out the required fields, click on “Post” button.
- Once you post your ad, you will be immediately redirected to our registration page (if you are not a registered user). You will have to fill out all the required fields and click on ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Your advert will be published shortly once moderation process is completed.
- Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email.
- Be ready to receive numerous incoming calls from your potential buyers. Good luck with your sales!
- Our moderators will review your ad very carefully and if all the fields are filled out correctly, it will be activated shortly.
- You can find your advert on our website only when it is approved by our moderators.
- You will get a notification email when your advert is active. If there is something wrong with your advert, you will be notified about that and all the mistakes will be specified so that you can edit your advert correspondingly.
- After publishing your advert, you can edit it again if needed and repost. Once done, your advert undergoes moderation before being activated on the website.
- You can deleteor close your advert any time you want. You just have to click on Close button placed under the ad or click on the cross placed on the top right corner of the ad.
- You shouldn’t publish adverts of the same content. They will be considered duplicatesby our moderators and won’t go active on the website.
- You can always manage your ads by logging in to your Densiva account and clicking on My Adverts.
Following rules are required while you are posting adverts on Densiva.ng:
- Every advert must have a precise title.
- Every advert should contain only unique images (taken by the seller and not downloaded from the Internet) without any contact information or watermarks.
- Every advert of cars or phones must contain images.
- Make sure you chose an appropriate category. Be attentive choosing a category for a job proposal and/or a resume.
- The prices of your items must correspond to the real prices of similar products.
- All posted products and/or services must be located in Nigeria.
- All items and products must be legally permitted.
- Each item for sale must be posted separately. You cannot post several products within one and the same advert.
- Every advert must contain a brief and clear description.
There are several reasons why your ad can be placed on hold by our moderators:
- You tried to post several items within one ad. It is not allowed to do that. Each item for sale must be posted separately, one ad – one product. Please follow this simple rule so that your ad is activated shortly.
- Pictures you’ve uploaded contain contact numbers. We do not allow posting this kind of photos. Please add pics which don’t have any phone numbers for your ads to go active on Densiva.ng.
- There are certain restrictions concerning prices users might set. Please, input an appropriate price for your advert to be approved. If the price is not relevant, it may be declined. Make sure to carry out some investigation of a market value of an item you intend to sell.
How to leave feedback about the seller or report illegal activity on Densiva.ng
If you want to leave feedback concerning your buying experience on Densiva.ng, click on Leave A Comment Section available within each advert on our website. Provide a detailed feedback about the seller and note that your feedback will be visible for all Densiva.ng users.
You can also Report on illegal/fraudulent activity if you find something suspicious about the seller or his advert. Your feedback will be immediately redirected to Densiva.ng support managers and we will block the seller if he proves to be a scammer.